Jul 30, 2021
In today’s episode of “The Confident Advisor
Practice Podcast”, a podcast from the Horizon Advisor Network,
hosts Bill Bush and Chad Soileau talk about some of the things that
you can focus on during the vacations / summertime that will help
you get to the next level and keep you moving forward.
- 01: - Bill says that there's been a lot of travel happening
lately as things are opening up and so a lot of clients &
prospects are heading out of town.
- 03:27: - As per Chad, you can't allow yourself to use the
summer slowdown as an excuse to lose focus and to kind of abandon
- 05:15: - Chad defines what he means by staying active.
- 07:27: - Bill thinks that lately they are observing reopening
of events being held and that can lead to opportunities to get in
front of crowd now which wasn't available maybe a year ago when
everything was locked down.
- 09:42: - Bill states that he has used this time to do some of
- 11:44: - Bill points out that it's also a good time to start
planning for some of the activities as the end of third quarter is
- 13:00: - According to Chad, this is a perfect time to explore a
few different things, because you have more time right now and this
may not be for everyone.
- 14:44: - They both talk about quarterly goals as it could be
pretty busy during last couple of weeks.
Three Key Points
- As per Bill and Chad, one thing they practice at Horizon is
that they have weekly advisor meetings and they constantly track
all these activities without taking a week off.
- Bill mentions that they have an event coming-up with a Broker
Dealer, where he will be on stage and would be talking about some
of the activities they do to grow their marketing efforts.
- Chad suggests doing some social networking activities during
these vacations like trying a blog, doing some newsletters, sending
emails to your clients, doing some beta test, etc. as it’s the
perfect time to do so.
- “You know there's summertime, where people are typically taking
vacations, yeah.” - Chad Soileau
- “A lot going on at that time, a lot of distractions and
activities outside of the norm, yeah it is for everyone right.” –
- “I would tell you, you know, right now, throughout the year
people are very busy for the majority of the year, let's call it,
right.” - Chad Soileau
- “We do track in our meetings, we call them stages.” - Bill
- “This is kind of a good time to, if you haven't been creative
and done a newsletter or blog” - Bill Bush
- “It's a perfect time to start looking at those things.” - Chad
Call the Horizon Financial Group: (225) 612-3820