May 28, 2020
During this episode of The Confident Advisor Practice
Podcast, Bill Bush and Chad Soileau talk about 19 different
things that happened during the coronavirus pandemic that can be
viewed as positive.
- 01:41 – Bill Bush and Chad Soileau discuss that there are
positive things that came out of the COVID-19 crisis?
- 02:50 – What are ways to be organized and efficient?
- 04:00 – Prepare a planning process on both the client side and
the advisor side.
- 04:55 – What are some positives that have come out of
- 05:47 – Which pluses emerged on the technology side?
- 07:28 – Place an importance on good leadership.
- 08:10 – How often do you reach out to your clients and adapt to
- 10:10 – COVID-19 was a chance to stress test your staff and
address wants and
- 13:26 – Look for chances to enhance even when situations are
difficult and help
others make better decisions.
- 15:58 – They talk about their personal work/life balance when
working from home
during the coronavirus.
3 Key Points:
- Be organized and efficient in your practice to prepare for
- You are only as good as the weakest link in your chain.
- There are opportunities to grow during all situations.
- (Technological efficiency) “Us using Zoom, being more efficient
in the way that we can talk to our clients, and talk to our peers,
and talk to our partners so to speak, it has pulled all that
forward.” – Chad Soileau.
- “What is the difference between an obstacle and an opportunity?
Our attitude toward it. Every opportunity has a difficulty. Every
difficulty has an opportunity.” – Chad Soileau.
- “You have to find a way to get in touch with your client, and
the idea that maybe what you did before worked. Now maybe it
doesn’t.” – Chad Soileau.